|Job Title:||Service Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £38K|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2019 10:58|
Service Engineer required by a leading commercial heating provider in the London and surrounding areas. Basic C38K - £42K.
- To service, fault find and commission an extensive range of commercial heating products and renewables (heat pumps and solar thermal) throughout the London and surrounding areas.
- To provide a link between service and sales by passing on leads for faulty or aging kit that may need replacing.
- Working safely and reporting your work on the latest software available in the market.
- Working on the best quality products in the market and keeping up to date with the latest developments in the commercial heating and renewables sector.
- Typical working hours include Monday to Fridays. There are no weekend call outs.
- Good knowledge and experience of commercial heating products in a variety of buildings.
- Experienced in using IT system.
- A warm, friendly communicative and helpful approach to customers.
- Commercial gas tickets (commercial and domestic)
Basic c£38K - £42K. They pay door to door on travel.
Bonus, O/T £5K -£10K p.a.
The majority of the work is in the London and surrounding areas within the South East. They currently have 3 directly employed Service Engineers, and this role will be their 4th. Ideal places to live are: London, Basildon, Chelmsford, Luton, Slough, Maidstone.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's