Service Engineer - Chillers
|Job Title:||Service Engineer - Chillers|
|Salary:||Basic to c£36K + overtime, door to door travel|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2018 14:06|
Excellent opportunity to join leading cooling and ventilation company as a Service Engineer in the London region.
Basic up to c£36K, with overtime, door to door travel, lead generation scheme, which can take total earnings to £45-52K per year.
- A mobile Service Engineer, covering Central London and surrounding areas.
- A mix of servicing, general maintenance, fault finding, repair work, and also commissioning of installations as required.
- Working on a mix of water and air cooled chillers.
- Lead generation, identifying commercial opportunities for business development.
- City and Guilds Level 2 and/or Level 3 Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- 2079 Refrigerant Handling.
- Experience of working with a range of Chiller products from various manufacturers.
- Full UK driving license, and comfortable working in and around London on a daily basis.
- Basic salary in the region of £34,000 - £36,000 dependent on experience.
- Paid door to door travel.
- Overtime is readily available, and is well-paid.
- Lead generation scheme.
- Company van will be provided.
- Additional benefits include: contributory pension scheme, mobile phone, tablet, medical insurance, life assurance is on offer.
- Overall earnings could be in the region of £45-52K
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's