Southern Regional Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Southern Regional Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Bonus to £15K|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2017 11:10|
Southern Regional Sales Manager required for a leading Building Services manufacturer.
A market leader in the commercial building services sector and they're well respected for good quality products and sound customer service.
* To manage a regional team of Area Sales Manager in the Midlands and South of the UK. Mentoring them to identify projects and track them through to completion. Roughly half of the week.
* Helping the sales team use a CRM system which has a sales funnel that needs to be created and worked on.
* Doing individual sales calls where a senior sales person is required.
You should have some of the following criteria:
1. Management experience of around 5-6 people. Able to show where you've got buy in from the team in being able to drive sales forward.
2. Excellent sales experience.
3. Good IT skills and experience of CRM systems.
4. Knowledge of the route to market. (M&E Consultants, M&E Contractors and Commercial Distributors)
Basic to £55K
Bonus to £12K.
Fully expensed company car
25 days holiday
Company credit card
The Southern region covers everything from the East and West Midlands down to the coast. Ideally you should be based in the centre of the patch around Oxfordshire, however applications will be considered from candidates who live on patch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's