Specification Sales Engineer
|Job Title:||Specification Sales Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to c£40K + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2018 08:13|
Well-established HVAC company are seeking an Area Sales Manager to look after the Northern patch.
This is a great opportunity to join a company who value their employees. A career path is provided, which allows employees to work toward internal promotions.
- Selling a leading range of natural ventilation products into new-build commercial properties, to include schools, offices, retail etc.
- Liaising with the architects at the design stage, then following the process with M&E Consultants, M&E Contractors and Main Contractors.
- Carrying out CPD's as required.
- You will be given support from the office with preparation of quotes and take-offs.
- Experience and proven track record in an external sales role.
- You must have relationships with at least one of the following: Architects, M&E Contractors, Main Contractors and M&E Consultants.
- Full UK driving license, and comfortable with travel.
- Experience and knowledge in the Ventilation industry, with specific product knowledge with Natural Ventilation would be highly beneficial.
Basic in the region of c£32-40k, dependent on experience. There is also a good commission structure, that is based monthly, based on sales & margins. Car/car allowance and additional company benefits are on offer.
Covering the North West, North East and Yorkshire region.
Relevant locations include: Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield, Hull, York, Chester, Lancaster, Harrogate and surrounding areas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's