|Job Title:||Technical Manager|
|Salary:||Basic £40K - £44K + Van + £4K Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2019 14:53|
Technical Manager required for a specialist commercial HVAC manufacturer ideally based up to 45 minutes away from Dunfermline. Basic £40K - £44K depending on experience with van. Ideal locations: Dundee, Kirkcaldy, Edinburgh, Falkirk.
The main elements to the role are providing technical support on commercial heating and ventilating products. More specifically:
1. Speaking to people on the phone to resolve technical issues. These issues could be pre-sales or post sales. The people you speak to could be M&E Consultants, M&E Contractors, End Users, internal Area Sales Managers. Queries could range from "where does this wire go?" to more complex diagnostic trouble shooting.
2. Site visits to resolve more technical issues.
3. Feeding issues into product managers to continuously improve products.
1. Commercial heating or commercial electrical experience as a Service Engineer or Design Engineer.
2. Well skilled and enjoys communicating with customers, sometimes in pressured situations. An ability to communicate technical information in a clear way is essential.
Current or expired commercial gas tickets.
Basic £40K - £44K, depending on experience.
Bonus c £4K based on company performance, paid annually.
25 days holiday.
Fully expensed company van.
You'll be office based near Dunfermline. There will be some travel with this role. There will be an opportunity to work from home one day a week if desired. Ideal locations: Dundee, Kirkcaldy, Edinburgh, Falkirk.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's