Technical Manager - Ventilation
|Job Title:||Technical Manager - Ventilation|
|Salary:||Basic to c£40K + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2018 10:09|
Well-established Ventilation company, based near Derby, are looking for a Technical Manager - Ventilation, to oversee the technical department and assist the Sales team.
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of the technical department, ensuring that timetables and deadlines are adhered to.
- Management of 2 members of staff - will include mentoring, and training current & new employees.
- Continually training the companies employees on new and existing product ranges from a technical perspective.
- Supporting External Sales Engineers on site visits, promoting the companies products, and assisting with technical advice.
- Liaising with the manufacturing site in Central Europe, with regards to new product development, and quality of existing products.
- Assisting with technical designs and preparation of quotations.
- Technical knowledge of Ventilation products, spanning both domestic and commercial applications.
- AutoCAD experience is required.
- IT literate, having experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Whilst management experience is not required, candidates must be able to demonstrate that they are capable of managing people.
- Good communicator, with a professional manner. Confident communicating with customers effectively.
- Full UK driving license, and comfortable with travel throughout the UK & overseas as required.
- Experience with managing people.
- Good track record in a sales environment.
The company are offering a basic salary of £30 - 40K, dependent on experience, with additional company benefits to include contributory pension scheme.
Based out of their office near Derby.
Relevant locations include: Derby, Burton upon Trent, Loughborough, Tamworth, Lichfield, Staffordshire, and surrounding areas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's