Technical Sales Engineer
|Job Title:||Technical Sales Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic up to c£40K + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2018 10:39|
International dust and fume extraction manufacturer are seeking a Technical Sales Engineer to be based around the Cambridge area.
Great opportunity to join a company who genuinely look after their employees, and have an "even-handed" approach to management.
- Visiting client sites, which are often industrial manufacturing i.e. aerospace, but also pharmaceutical, food/beverage.
- Selling solutions to their problems with dust/fume extraction, offering technical advice. You could be selling to anybody from an Engineer on site, to a CEO.
- You will have some support from a Proposals Engineer from the office, but you will be required to do some quotations yourself.
- Technical understanding of air-movement products to include: air filtration, industrial ventilation, fume extraction, or LEV.
- You must have a successful sales track record.
- Full UK driving license.
Basic up to c£40K, with an uncapped commission structure, that typically can add 10-15% of your salary.
Car, pension, laptop and phone are also on offer.
Based south of Peterborough. Relevant locations include: Cambridge, Bedford, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Luton, Bury St Edmunds, Chelmsford, and surrounding areas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's