Graduate HVAC Engineer
|Job Title:||Graduate HVAC Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £27500|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2020 12:36|
HVAC Graduate Engineer
Based near Oxford, basic salary up to approx £27,500.
* Providing technical HVAC solutions for clients, liaising via phone and email to give customers a fully costed solution for their project.
* Selecting equipment from a pre-designed architects drawing or a specification.
* Reviewing drawings and tender information to ensure heat/cool calculations are accurate and in line with the room dimensions.
* Putting together a fully costed technical quotation.
* Assist with follow-up sales calls to help secure orders, though there is no cold-calling within the role.
* Provide after-care and post-sale support with customers and trouble-shoot any technical issues they may encounter.
* Full training on products and processes, plus in-house team support to develop understanding is provided.
* This would suit a graduate from a mechanical engineering or associated engineering degree, with an interest in HVAC systems.
* Specific subject areas include heat pumps, heat recovery and thermodynamics/heat transfer.
* Understanding of CAD, to interpret and understand drawings.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required to work with customers.
* Previous customer service and/or sales experience is preferred but not essential.
* Applications also invited from applicants within the HVAC industry who may have worked as applications engineers, internal sales or customer service.
A basic in the £25-27,500 bracket.
Pension, annual bonus.
Based on the outskirts of Oxford.