HVAC Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||HVAC Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £45k+car+bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2018 11:27|
Business Development Manager in HVAC.
Join a well established Mechanical contractor in Lancashire.
Salary up to c£45k with car and bonus.
* Developing new business opportunities for HVAC projects, calling on a mix of end user customers, contractors, architects. consultants and developers.
* Also account managing existing clients, responding to new enquiries and helping to develop more workload from the current client-base.
* From enquiry, involvement with site surveys, assist with design and compiling a full costed quotation for the customer.
* Working independently but with office back up and liaison with the project team, handing over at order stage.
* A background and technical understanding of HVAC systems.
* A proven track record of developing business, previously working as a Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager or Sales Engineer.
* Strong communication skills to liaise effectively with customers and internally within the office.
A basic salary in the c£35-45k bracket, depending on background and experience.
Car/allowance, bonus related to profit/margins, pension & healthcare.
Based in Lancashire.
Ideally the successful applicant will be located within an hour of the office.
Suitable towns/cities include: Manchester, Burnley, Blackburn, Bradford, Leeds.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's