|Job Title:||Mechanical Estimator|
|Salary:||Basic to £40k+car|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 08:14|
HVAC Estimator required in Hertfordshire.
Basic up to approx £40k plus car/allowance.
Join an expanding mechanical contractor.
* Working on mechanical building services tenders, focusing on air conditioning, ventilation, heating and plumbing systems.
* Projects from £50k up to £2m in value, working on commercial contracts.
* Liaising and negotiating with manufacturers, suppliers and sub-contractors to pull a full quotation and tender together.
* Working from a set of drawings, with some input into producing your own CAD detailing if applicable.
* Undertaking site surveys to help draw up a design for clients where applicable.
* This role would suit a Building Services professional such as a Mechanical Estimator, HVAC Estimator, Mechanical Project Engineer or an M&E CAD Engineer keen to further their career.
* Strong IT literacy, with good excel skills and ideally knowledge of using CAD for M&E packages.
* Able to travel to the office for around 3 days a week, with further flexibility to do some works from home and site as required. A full driving licence is required.
A basic salary in the c£30-40k bracket, dependent on background and experience.
Car or car allowance, pension and company bonus.
Based in the office, with travel to customer sites predominantly around the Home Counties and into London.
Suitable location include: Stevenage, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield, St Albans, Cheshunt, Harlow.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's