|Job Title:||Service Co-ordinator|
|Salary:||Basic to £25k|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 09:41|
Service Co-ordinator role
Working in the HVAC, Building Services, Facilities Management industry.
Based in the Middleton/Chadderton area of Manchester
This is a new role, created as this new division experiences ongoing growth. As it develops, the hope is to continue to grow the team and supervise new staff members.
* Point of contact from clients for the logging and booking of planned and emergency maintenance Engineer visits
* Responding to emails from customers and Engineers
* Raising purchase order numbers and invoicing, whilst liaising closely with the accounts and finance teams.
* Ordering parts from suppliers as required
* Logging engineer timesheets.
* Ensuring all documents and service records are organised and up to date.
* Previous service desk and co-ordination experience is essential.
* You'll be comfortable and used to liaising with customers and clients over the phone.
* Experience within engineering, HVAC, Building Services or a construction type industry is preferred but not essential. Full training on technical aspects will be given.
* Excellent communication skills & phone manner required.
* Strong on Microsoft word packages. Full training on their own CAFM system.
Basic salary between c£20-25k depending on background and experience, based on a 40 hour working week (approx 8.30 - 5.00pm though could be flex on hours)
Pension, healthcare & benefits.
The office is in the Middleton/Chadderton area of Manchester with free parking.