Air Conditioning Engineer
|Job Title:||Air Conditioning Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £40k|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2018 15:07|
Air Conditioning Engineer focused on service and maintenance.
Basic up to approx £40k, door-door travel, overtime and VW van.
Covering sites in London and inside the M25.
* A mobile role, covering the London area focusing on service and maintenance calls to deal with breakdowns, inspection of faults and planned maintenance.
* Working predominantly on Splits/VRF/VRV's, with occasional calls on air handling units, close control equipment and chillers.
* Service contracts are mostly on office developments and hotels.
* F-Gas qualification required.
* Experienced in service and maintenance is essential.
* Full driving licence and comfortable travelling into the City.
A basic salary up to approx £40k
Company Van (VW)
Regular overtime available
23 days holiday & Bank Holidays.
Overtime is available although not compulsory. Overtime between the hours of Saturday 12 lunch time and 7am on Mondays is paid at double time.
Advanced manufacturer training course
20 days holiday and extra 3 days paid off during Christmas week. Plus 8 days Bank Holiday
You will cover Central London and other locations within the M25.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's