Technical Support Engineer
|Job Title:||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic £40K - £50K + Package|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2018 11:31|
Technical Support Engineer required by a large and expanding Heating company to provide Technical support to customers mainly across the South of the UK. You can be based anywhere in the South of the UK to do this role.
Technical Support Engineer sought by a Heating company that has managed to grow and outperform the market by almost 10% this year. They have one of the widest offerings of heating equipment in the marketplace and can meet the needs of the most diverse customer.
The Technical Support Engineer's role is to provide Technical support to customers and the sales team. This will be pre and post sale. This could be in the form of:
- Site visits,
- Helping with designs,
- Assisting with difficult quotations,
- Commissioning surveys,
- Diagnosing faults,
- Training the sales guys so they can recognise the problem for themselves next time.
- Significant commercial heating experience. You don't necessarily have to have up to date tickets, its more about your experience.
- Able to identify issues and fault find at the design stage and on site.
- Excellent customer focused attitude. You will need to love talking and explaining things on the phone as alot of work will be done on the phone.
Basic £40K - £50K depending on experience
Bonus £4-£6K - depending on performance of the team
Company car or allowance
This is a national role and although most of the work will be done on the phone, the difficult jobs will need a site visit. You could be based anywhere in the South of the UK and must be prepared for national travel.
Relevant Locations: Reading, Oxford, Birmingham, London, Bristol, Milton Keynes, Basildon, Coventry, Telford, Warwick, Cambridge.
Relevant job titles: Application Engineer, Customer Support Engineer, Commercial Gas Engineer, Gas Commissioning Engineer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's