Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Trainee Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||Basic to £25k|
|Contact Name:||James Thornhill|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2018 17:55|
East Leeds, LS15, LS25, LS26
Basic £18k to £25K
Average consultant earns £40k
Thornhvac is a well-established family run recruitment consultancy based in a modern business centre 2 minutes from Junction 46 of the MI near Leeds.
We are one of the leaders in our sector based on a good reputation with clients and candidates. It is an interesting sector providing sales and technical staff to manufacturers of building services equipment such as heating, ventilation, air conditioning and renewables.
We are growing and want to recruit two trainee recruitment consultants to enter our first-class training programme.
· Source candidates using the latest CRM software and telephony
· Interview candidates face the face and over the phone
· Use business development techniques to attract new clients and develop existing ones
· Project manage client vacancies and present suitable candidates
· Network across the sector to focus on the best clients and candidates
· Applicants can be A Level leavers, graduates or non-graduates.
· Recruitment consultancy is very much a people business so applicants must be comfortable in a customer facing role.
· A confident, proactive and well organised approach to work.
· Good communication skills both written and verbal
· Minimum C at GCSE level in English and Maths.
Training & Career Development
· The company is prepared to sponsor existing and new employees in Earn while you Learn further education including Degree Apprenticeships to produce future managers and raise skills levels.
· Employees set their own performance goals and strategy and are actively supported in process improvement techniques based on good quality data.
· Basic up to £25k
· No cap on earnings ( average consultant earns £40k p/a)
· Company profit sharing scheme
The office location is a modern business centre, 2 minutes from junction 46 on the M1 next to Thorpe Park. Crossgates Railway Station is 2 miles away and Leeds city centre is 15 minutes by car and 40 minutes by bus. Ideal locations could be Cross gates, Temple Newsam, Swillington, Garforth, Kippax, Micklefield, Barwick in Elmet.
If you meet the person requirements, please submit your CV through this site and we will get back to you to discuss next steps
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's