HVAC Sales Manager
|Job Title:||HVAC Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £55k+car+bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2020 09:25|
HVAC Sales Manager (cooling products) required in the South East area.
Basic approx £50-55k+bonus+car
* Developing new end-user customers, with some account management of existing clients.
* Calling, presenting and meeting where possible to become approved suppliers of HVAC products; focusing on VRF/splits, chillers and air handling units.
* Liaising and negotiating with key stakeholders, purchasing managers and senior engineering heads of focus customers plus M&E and A/C contractors through the tender award stages.
* Technical and design/application advice to customers, including selection of equipment, commercial support and advising on new technologies.
* Proven track record in sales of cooling products required, ideally within air conditioning or ventilation equipment.
* Comfortable in a Business Development Management role - whilst accounts will be allocated to you, the emphasis will be on adding to the customer portfolio.
* Would suit a self-motivated individual, whilst happy working in a small specialized team.
* Engineering/Building Services qualifications preferred but not essential.
* A full driving licence required to visit customers as required.
A basic salary in the c£50-55k bracket.
Commission paid quarterly, approx £20k annually for achieving annual sales target.
Car/allowance, private healthcare.
A home-based role, with visits to customer sites around the UK - likely to be biased towards London, Surrey, Kent, Home Counties and Southern Midlands.
Applicants living in these areas preferred.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's