Specification Sales Engineer
|Job Title:||Specification Sales Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £45K - OTE to £70K|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2018 13:35|
Specification Sales Engineer required for a leading commercial heating provider in the North East and Yorkshire. Ideally located in Leeds, Bradford, York or Newcastle upon Tyne.
ROLE: - Specification Sales Engineer
- To gain specification for a market leading range of commercial HVAC products to M&E Consultants, Local Authorities and Housing Associations, Architects and D&B Contractors. Typical projects to include: schools, hospitals, office blocks.
- To conduct CPD's to specifiers
- To log projects on the CRM system and track the projects through so you find out which M&E Contractors will be tendering on a project. At this point you hand the project over to the Contractor ASM who follows the lead through to completion.
- To build and keep relationships with specifiers.
PERSON: - Specification Sales Engineer
- Existing relationships in M&E Consultants e.g. Arups, Aecom, Hoare Lea, Couch Perry & Wilkes, WSP, Hulley & Kirkwood, CAD 21. Demonstrate an ability to build and keep relationships with M&E Consultants.
- Product knowledge of products in a plantroom e.g. pumps, pressurisation, boilers, water heaters, flues, valves, pipe and fittings. You'll need strong ability to convey technical information.
- Attention to detail and tenacity to follow a project from cradle to grave. Linked with this is the willingness and ability to use CRM and Project tracking.
PACKAGE: - Specification Sales Engineer
Basic: Up to £45K depending on experience.
Monthly commission worth c £20 - £30K
25 day hol.
Good car or allowance
LOCATION: - Specification Sales Engineer
North East and Yorkshire. Ideally located in Leeds, Bradford, York or Newcastle upon Tyne.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's